Dr. Josephine Kleyner
Dr. Josephine Kleyner is an experienced foot doctor and skilled surgeon, who has extensive training in all facets of podiatric surgery and medicine. She completed an intensive three-year Podiatric Medicine and Surgery residency program at both New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn NY, and New York Downtown Hospital in lower Manhattan, where she served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Kleyner attended the New York College of Podiatric Medicine where she earned her Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine and received her Bachelor of Science degree from Stonybrook University. Only daughter to immigrant parents from Ukraine, she is fluent in Russian.Specialties:
- Diabetic Wound care
- Limb Salvage
- Rear-foot and Ankle Reconstruction
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Pediatric Conditions
- Orthotic Intervention
- Board Qualified in Foot Surgery, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Qualified in Rearfoot & Ankle Reconstruction, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- New York Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Winthrop University Medical Center, Mineola, N.Y.
- All-City Surgical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Associate Member of The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Association of Women Professionals
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association